- Reviews (0)
A&D GH-200 is a digitalized analytical balance that has an internal calibration that enables a quick and efficient calibration. It has an Automatic Self Calibration that Self-calibrates automatically when the balance detects ambient temperature changes and a One Touch Automatic Calibration that allows one to calibrate the balance on-demand with just the push of a button.
- Standard RS-232C -Incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, printer, or other peripheral devices.
- Multiple Weighing Units– Uses programmable or standard units of measurement: g, mg, PCS (with ACAI* function), %, oz, ozt, ct, dwt, GN, tl, etc.
- Auto Power On Function -Plug in the unit and it turns itself on without having to press the ON/OFF key.
- Time & Date -Standard Time & Date Function complies with GLP and Interval Weighing in the Data Memory Function.
- Interval Time Setting- weighing intervals of 2, 5, 10, 30 seconds and 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes in the Data Memory Function.
- Standard Underhook– Ideal for density determination and weighing magnetic substances.
- Auto Re-Zero Function -Re-zeroes automatically after data output.
- Standard Windows -Communication Tools Software A free copy of WinCT – A&D’s powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
- Used for industrial application in the laboratories for analytical balancing and weighing.
|Maximum Capacity (Kg)||
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
|Operating Temperature (C)||
RS 232(optional), RS-232
⌀ 90 mm